Thursday, January 08, 2009

{ring in the new}

I had every intention of posting about once a week during December. *laughs* What was I thinking?! Fat chance of that happening during the holiday season, especially since I wasn't in the habit before. I can imagine my last post left you all wondering if I had gone off my rocker. Well I still haven't completely decided on the matter. Plus it was a rather bad time of year to bring it up. Best to talk of such things in the middle of summer when you're removed from the emotion of the season. Anyway...onto something pleasant and happy.

I have discovered a new song through who I think is one of the funniest people on the planet, Daniel Gardner. It's called "Sunray Smile" and was written and recorded by a fellow HomeschoolAlumni member, Amber Van Vleet. It's on the blog music player, make your ears happy and listen to it!

The only pictures I have to share are from last month's snow and other winter weather...

And now I am tickled pink for two reasons - 1) I got the link in a word thing to work (yay!), and 2) I drove all by myself today! Now I know what you're thinking, "She's 22 and hasn't driven alone yet?!" Well for starters I didn't get my license until I was 21 (long story), and secondly I don't have anywhere to go by myself. Yeah, my social life is one rung higher than that of a monk, but that's okay. I'm a homebody as it is anyway.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: